We love the dead-ones more than the living-ones!

 This Is Life ! 


MY HOUSE WAS ABOUT TO BE LOCKED ......

 On the 29th of November 2018 just because I was not able to raise the rent.

I posted it on facebook seeking for help, but all I got were 2 likes & zero comments.

So l sent 250 messages to my contact list requesting for a loan of $1500.

Sadly only 10 people replied. 6 out of the 10 claimed they couldn't help. Only 1 out of the 4 who said they could help actually gave me some money but the rest only gave me excuses and never picked my calls. 

In the end, my door was locked. I had no where to sleep. 

I walked in the dark seeking options and sadly a thief stole my empty purse with my identity card in it. 

He was badly hit by a fast moving car as he was running away, so he died. 

Fast forward>> The next day, news quickly spread around that I had died.

About 2,500 people posted on my wall how they knew me. 

How great I was !

A committee was formed by my,


 *loyal friends* who contributed $18000 to feed guests at my funeral.

My colleagues at work teamed up and brought another $4500 for a coffin, tents and chairs.

I was to be burried in a coffin worth $1500- the same amount I needed for rent.

Relatives also met. It was a rare occasion for them to meet, so they met and contributed an extra $3000.

Everyone wanted to volunteer in order to appear they were helping. 

They printed T-shirts with my image. 

Each T-Shirt costing $2.50, or so the T-shirt man made about $25000 from my presumed death.

Everyone wanted to speak at my funeral. 

There was drama all over from people who never knew how l survived. 

There was even rumour that I was murdered by my friends. 

Speeches were made on how talented I was, even by those who never attended my events. 

The few friends who supported me didn't even get the chance to speak during my funeral - although they knew the Truth. 

In fact, they were prime suspects for my ‘death’.

You could imagine how the scene turned after I showed up alive! 

Some thought l was a ghost.

*THIS IS THE IRONY OF LIFE; WE LOVE THE DEAD MORE THAN THE LIVING*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ரசவாதி - The Alchemist (Tamil) : பாலோ கொயலோ

உயர்வு

சூழ்நிலை